This is our annual HS Atlanta Hawks trip.
We will be meeting at City Church (7122 Lee Hwy) at 915 am with us pulling out no later than 10am.
Each player needs a ticket even if the family can't go. I would encourage to try and sell tickets to friends and co-workers as it is also a fund raising event as we get $5 for each ticket sold, no matter the section.
- Playing all for High School teams on the Hawks home court at Phillips Arena
- The JV Girls will need to be dressed ready to play.
- Having some time for dinner between our games and the Hawks playing that night
- We get $5 back for each ticket sold to the game that night
- Anyone with a ticket can come watch us play that afternoon
- The Hawks will be playing Utah this night at 730
- Its a weekday game so tickets for the event will be cheaper
- Because of the lesser cost of tickets this year, the teams will be sitting in the #200 section
- Pricing as follows:
- Section #100 - $45 Section #200 - $29 Section #300 - $21
- We will have the teams sit together at the game. Parents will sit nearby.
- Cut off dates for tickets sold: All orders ned to be in by Dec 18th.
- We will be taking City Church buses down with the team. The option to carpool down is open. And players riding back with family will open up for those carpooling to ride the buses back to the church.
I realize this is not as good a day as the weekend. I would love for all parents to be able to attend to see their son or daughter play, but this is more of a trip for the players as an experience for them to look back upon.