This is our annual MS Atlanta Hawks trip.
We will be meeting at City Church (7122 Lee Hwy) at 9:15 am with us pulling out no later than 10:00 am.
Each player needs a ticket even if the family can't go. I would encourage to try and sell tickets to friends and co-workers as it is also a fund raising event as we get $5 for each ticket sold, no matter the section.
- Playing ball for Middle School teams on the Hawks home court at Phillips Arena
- The JV Girls will need to be dressed ready to play.
- Having some time for dinner between our games and the Hawks playing that night
- We get $5 back for each ticket sold to the game that night
- Anyone with a ticket can come watch us play that afternoon
- The Hawks will be playing the Washington Wizards this night at 8pm
- The teams will be sitting in the #200 section
- Pricing as follows:
- Section #100 - $65 Section #200 - $45 Section #300 - $27
- We will have the teams sit together at the game. Parents will sit nearby.
- Cut off dates for tickets sold: Have ticket orders in by December 11th
- We will be taking City Church buses down with the team. The option to carpool down is open. And players riding back with family will open up for those carpooling to ride the buses back to the church.
I would love for all parents to be able to attend to see their son or daughter play, but this is more of a trip for the players as an experience for them to look back upon. So don't let you not being able to attend keep your son or daughter from attending.